Please use our Outsourcing Self-Assessment tool to help you gauge certain factors about your business that we have found to be important in realizing a successful long-term outsourcing strategy. It may also serve as starting point for our consultation with you about working together to build your outsourced team.
The self-assessment is a simple exercise that covers some of the major factors to consider when making the decision to outsource and when creating an initial outsourcing plan such as:
Clarifying the factors leading to the decision to outsource.
- Setting outsourcing goals.
- Assessing local staff readiness to accommodate outsourcing.
- Assessing current processes for outsourcing optimization.
- Managing processes to ensure success.
- Getting remote staff up to speed.
- Building long-term process equity.
- Defining management roles and the relationship with your outsourcing provider.
- My decision to outsource was primarily driven by (mark all that apply):
- My goal for my outsourced team is (mark all that apply):
- My local staff are:
- My current processes are (mark all that apply):
- I’m able to set expectations and gauge the performance of my staff by:
- With regard to training:
- We view our offshore staff as:
- I want our outsourcing partner to (mark all that apply):
To supplement my onshore staff
To help me expand our business
To add a new service or product to our existing business
To handle one specific element of our business
To keep costs low in one or more processes so we can remain competitive
To replace high-cost local staff
Completely on board
Have no idea
Already adapted for and in use by remote staff
Well documented with training materials prepared
Only handled locally with little documentation or training
This is a new process
The outsourced positions are new
A comprehensive set of KPI’s
I closely manage them myself
Analyzing their work product
My local staff feedback
We have a training system/materials already prepared
No special training is required
We would like our outsourcing partner to help us with training set up
Somewhat replaceable – keeping costs low is key
Long-term staff to be retained through various employee development and incentive programs
Manage and handle all aspects of our process
Handle HR, IT and Recruiting while we manage daily work
Handle HR, IT and Recruiting and help us manage daily work
Help us set up our process, create KPI’s, and implement management structure
Offer domain-specific consulting and guidance
Please leave your information below and we will get back to you soon to discuss the assessment results.